Welcome, Seahorse Families!
Thank you for visiting and caring! As Sea Gate Elementary's Parent Teacher Organization (PTO), we are committed to creating a partnership between our families and staff to elevate each student's educational experience.
WE EXECUTE ON THIS COMMITMENT BY:
- Enabling the Sea Gate Administration to achieve its goals
- Building a sense of community amongst parents & staff
- Volunteering to deliver a differentiated experience at events
- Fundraising to fuel teacher funds, field trips, innovative projects, new instruments, etc.
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here.
Please share photos or videos from school events by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can incorporate the latest events into future updates. Within your email, please include what the event is, the teacher, grade and student names.
Volunteer Opportunities - We need your help!
- Teacher Appreciation Week (in May this year!) is our highest priority volunteer opportunity right now. Please sign up here.
- Additionally, we are preparing for the 2024-2025 school year, and we will need a lot of volunteers to help. We also have available Board positions. Please consider what you can contribute and sign up here.
Team work makes the dream work!
PTO Recruitment Event - 3/7
Join us on on Thursday, 3/7 from 8:30 AM to 12 PM at Creme de la Creme!
Spring Family Fun Night - 4/6
Join us on Friday, April 6th from 3 - 5 PM at Hertz Arena for Spring Family Fun Night!
Please RSVP by Friday, April 5th.
Sting Ray Partners